
A thought......
if they can put into hospital for having suicidal thoughts then the assumption is that they can cure you from them... It would be inconceivable to detain someone who is eternally trying to kill themselves... relieve themselves from the pain within... wouldn't it?
Wh would one want to commit suicide? Can this deisre change? Can one regain the will to live? I m unsure.... Me, I have tried, and failed... I have become pregnant and since found a desire to live.... or should I say a desire not to die... is being unsuicidal just this... A DESIRE NOT TO DIE? I would like more.... an actual DESIRE TO LIVE....
Whats the difference I hear you ask? I am not sure. I have one and cannot remember the other... tell me what it is to have a desire to live?
My name is Skye.... I have depression and Anorexia.... I am here to find my DESIRE TO LIVE....
Oh Mother where art tho? Show yourself and your repsonsibility.... Show me how to want to live....
0 comments:
Post a Comment